Your BCCA membership will also get you into concerts in other areas thanks to the Community Concert Associations who offer reciprocity. CLICK HERE to download the reciprocity concert list, or click below to visit the following C.C.A. websites.
Be sure to call ahead of time to verify location and availability of seats.
- Antelope Valley C.C.A.
- Bakersfield C.C.A.
- Borrego Springs C.C.A.
- Elko Nevada C.C.A.
- Hemet C.C.A.
- Hidden Valley C.C.A. (Escondido)
- Indian Wells Valley C.A. (Ridgecrest)
- Laguna Woods C.A.
- Lompoc C.A.
- North Orange C.C.A. (Fullerton)
- North SLO County C.A. (Paso Robles)
- Oxnard C.C.A.
- Palm Springs C.C.A.
- Ramona C.A.
- Victor Valley C.C.A. (Victorville)
Bishop Community Concerts Association relies upon the generous support from our community members in order to provide quality family entertainment at a reasonable cost. Ticket sales only partially cover the expense associated with the presentation of these programs.
Your contribution supports:
- the ability to bring quality artists to our community
- the ability to offer affordable ticket prices
- acquiring cultural programming of all types.
The benefits of your contribution are:
- Recognition in appropriate programs
- The satisfaction of knowing you are supporting our cultural community.
|Sponsorship Level||Contribution||Program Listing|
|FRIEND||up to $49||YES|
|SUSTAINER||$500 and above||YES|
We invite you to support Bishop Community Concert Association when you shop on AmazonSmile.
Visit smile.amazon.com to learn more! Search for Bishop Community Concert Association.
All eligible purchases earn 0.5% for BCCA. That’s an easy way to give more.
BISHOP COMMUNITY CONCERTS ASSOCIATION IS A 501(c)(3) Public Charity.
VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED to continue bringing these outstanding artists to Bishop.
Consider joining the BCCA Board.
If you have a passion for performing arts and have time to share please send us an e-mail at: email@example.com or
talk to any board member at the next concert!